Public charter
Bronx, NY

Harriet Tubman Charter School 5

Posted March 16, 2015
I love this school. My son has been here since kindergarten and he is learning a lot. I don't know why this school has only 3 stars the school is amazing. The principle and all the staff are really nice and the teachers treat the children very well. My son comes home with homework every night. He loves his school and he loves his dance class. He's also learning French. I used to make him breakfast at home before he started school but he told me that I don't have to cook breakfast anymore because he loves the breakfast that they serve in school so that is great. All of the parents agree that the school is wonderful and we are very fortunate to send our kids there.

Posted April 24, 2014
i think the school is above average because the teachers are very involved with the child's success

Posted April 24, 2014
I like Harriet Tubman. The staff is dedicated to the betterment of the students. They are caring and attentive. I like the fact that they know the students by name. To me, that means that they are invested in their students. I'm glad my son attends this school.

Posted April 21, 2014
This school is great! The teachers and supporting staff really care about my child's advancement to be a wonderful contributor to society.

Posted March 06, 2014
This is a great school. The teachers and staff are very attentive, they keep you involved in your childs progress and development.

Harriet Tubman Charter School 1

Posted January 02, 2014
Harriet Tubman Charter School my child currently attends. She is saying that the staff is disrespectful and the teachers are teaching her nothing. None the less they have teachers who are soft. They cant teach a class!! But, when it comes times for report cards, grades magically appear. I think this school is a JOKE!! They say they are trying to keep Harriet Tubman's honor, but they are not. I might just take my child out the school. One of the worst choices i made for her. It may have been better before my child went there, but it just is not working for me.

Harriet Tubman Charter School 5

Posted August 07, 2013
My daughter attends Harriet Tubman charter school and it is an excellent school Mr.Person really cares about the students and the teachers are really caring Ms.Joos will be missed and Ms. Richburg were both excellent teachers to my daughter. I am so glad my daughter goes to a school with teachers and the principle and the staff that really really care I have no complaints.

Posted April 30, 2013
Harriet Tubman Charter School on Third Avenue , Bronx NY my granddaughter of 5 years old is in kindergarten there. The family is very please with the teachers, instruction and concerned interactions between teachers and students. Keep up the good work. My daughter has gone on trips with the class during the year.

Posted February 23, 2012
I strongly believe this is one of the finest schools in the bronx. My child has been going to this school for the last 5 years, I'm impress with the attention that most of the teacher give the students. The principal Mr. Person moves around the school striving for excellent from his staff & his students.

Harriet Tubman Charter School 1

Posted February 11, 2011
I think harriet tubman has some of the best teachers around. The only problem i have with this school is the apparent favortism the principal of the school has toward some of the staff. If a staff member is breaking the rules they should be reprimanded. Not a slap on the wrist with that in mind how safe are our children. Best wishes to the security that left you are a nice person.

Harriet Tubman Charter School
3565 3rd Avenue, Bronx, NY  10456
Last modified Harriet Tubman Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harriet Tubman Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top