Bronx, NY

Posted March 16, 2011
My daughter attends Pre-K at PS 179 and I am very pleased with the education that she is receiving. Her teachers are amazing and we're grateful that she was given the opportunity to attend this school.

Posted October 03, 2009
Great staff! Very committed to student success.

Posted October 02, 2009
The second you walk into the school you can feel the warmth in radiates. Although its in a poor community, the teachers are completely dedicated and the children love to learn. Its creating excellent citizens and instilling the importance of education to each child.

Posted May 29, 2008
I couldn't be happier with the way this school has helped my daughter. The teachers and staff are wonderful and I would not change her for another shcool if they paid me.

Posted January 14, 2008
I am very pleased with Ms. Willliams and the staff at PS 179. I personally love the fact that they take their time to address my concerns regarding my child's education and well being. Thanks for the dedication and hard work .

Posted July 12, 2006
Ms. Williams is an outstanding principal. Her dedication,love and understanding for all of her individual children is like no other. Not only does she know all her kids by name, she also knows all of their special needs. Most important her staff is a direct replica of what she represents to her students and parents. My child has been in her school for the past 5 years and know that I have moved I am finding that not even the private schools in my area can compare with P.S 179. Sincerely Destiny D's mom.

Posted August 30, 2004
Mrs. William is a outstanding person she know every child by name, she go to the class each day an look on the teachs and kids. Mrs.William lets and like to to see the parents come an check up on there kids wild in class. She and the teachs she have there are doing a great job.

468 East 140th Street, Bronx, NY  10454
Last modified Ps 179 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 179 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top