Bronx, NY

Jonathan Levin High School Of Media And Communications 5

Posted January 30, 2015
I have a really great school my teachers, and principales pushes me to come to school everyday. I have experienced a lot in this school, but when I heard about the school closing it really broke my heart because we have all these great teachers, pricipales, and cancellor a who are really supportive. And I think they should let this school open. Thank you

Jonathan Levin High School Of Media And Communications
240 East 172nd Street, Bronx, NY  10457
Last modified Jonathan Levin High School Of Media And Communications is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jonathan Levin High School Of Media And Communications Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top