Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted May 28, 2015
This is a great school with a caring staff and a supportive group of educators. The work in the classroom is challenging and engaging. The after school and extra-curricular is top-notch. I have stopped by the school and can just ask questions and people are ready and willing to meet with me.

Posted September 09, 2011
This school is awesome. I myself, am in my Junior year and I've had so many life-long experiences with Enrichment opportunities and very knowledgeable teachers. It's a fair work-space and everyone wants the kids to succeed. The teachers care about the kids even with personal issues. Your child would love it here.

Posted July 17, 2011
My son love it. It was his first year at BAL and he end up the year with a 95% avarage (A). The teachers really care about the studentest tha really want to learn. They even provide to my son their personal phone just in case he has questions on his homework. We really had a grate experience an looking to have a better year on 2012.

Bronx Academy Of Letters 1

Posted June 23, 2011
My child has had an horrible experience in this school! Upon entering this school she was placed in a self contained class in which she didn't belong. The excuse behind this was that her former school refused to forward her information. i asked the principal and staff members "If that was the case, Why wasn't her mother contacted?" The principal stated that she was sorry but she did what she thought was best for my child. My child has lost all academic hope in herself and has become depressed over this matter. I requested a written document in regards to this matter and the principal told me that she isn't comfortable in giving me a letter that will help me sue the school. This sounds like guilt to me. There is one aide there that has boosted my child's academic esteem. I appreciate her so much! Their are a few other staff members that are also apart of encouraging my child into the great endeavors that are before her. Saran

Bronx Academy Of Letters

Posted November 03, 2009
A great school that offers great opportunities in a neighborhood that is underserved.

Posted December 12, 2007
Great teachers and amazing students.

Bronx Academy Of Letters
339 Morris Avenue, Bronx, NY  10451
Last modified Bronx Academy Of Letters is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.