Bronx, NY

Posted October 29, 2012
The staff I've met seems truly genuine and dedicated to providing the best learning experience they have to offer.

Bronx Lab School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
Our school is great !! great teachers great students great opportunities !!!!!

Bronx Lab School 1

Posted March 30, 2009

Bronx Lab School 5

Posted February 12, 2009
they help the students in this and they treat students like a big family

Bronx Lab School 0

Posted September 03, 2008
Bronx Lab is a excellent instution of learning the teachers work with the students to make sure they learn. They really show concern and I appreciate their professiioalism. I have two children in attendance my daughter is doing very well and my son has potential but can do better. I highly recommend this school to any parent that is looking for a good school that values quality education. I also recommend that parents take an active role in their learning as well. With parent involvement our children can make great strides in achieving their goals.

Posted August 21, 2008
this school is filled with great opportunities for the students to expand their learning experience. I only wish there were more extracurricular activities such as a student council or school newspaper etc.

Posted May 21, 2008

Bronx Lab School
800 East Gun Hill Road, Bronx, NY  10467
Last modified Bronx Lab School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronx Lab School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top