Posted August 23, 2014
I am an alumni of this school. I loved attending AMSU. It's definitely not a school for the fracile. You have to keep your head in the game and be ready to be challenged academically every day. But in the end, you find that you received an amazing education, become cultured and met some of the most amazing people.

Academy Of Mt St Ursula 3

Posted August 29, 2013
My daughter went to this school and this is not a school for emotionally fragile girls. They did not do their best to accommodate my daughter. They are not as flexible as they should with girls with emotional issues. They have teachers that are extremely demanding. I have no complaints as far as the education and opportunities are concerned. Most of the staff are nice and helpfull.

Academy Of Mt St Ursula 0

Posted December 07, 2009
My daughter, Jessica graduated from Mount St. Ursula in 2008. She spent four wonderful years at this school. She is now a mature, successful young lady. Jessica currently attends Georgia Institute of Technology.

Posted November 04, 2009
It is my second home! The school community is great!

Academy Of Mt St Ursula 1

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted December 19, 2008
I'm currently in my freshman year at MSU and I must say, it's a wonderful school. We girls are like sisters and it's a warm and most of all, peaceful environment to learn and study. At MSU, the teachers are very respectful and provide the students with a quality education, in which women grow up to be leaders. I have heard other people say how they've sent their daughter's to MSU and how successful they are today. I know one girl who graduated from MSU who currently works in the White House, another one has an internship in the football league, and another is currently a chief cadet leader at the West Point military academy. The girls all are at the top of their potential. They are what you call LEADERS.

Academy Of Mt St Ursula 0

Posted October 28, 2008
The most important time of my formative years were spent at the Academy of Mount Saint Ursula. I was constantly encouraged and inspired to be a strong, critical thinker who would never think twice about going beyond the reaches of the Bronx and NYC. The Ursuline tradition, ideals and values are still evident in my life when I take the time to be involved in community work, find myself in leadership positions, and challenge a society that does not put others first. I hope that where ever I settle and have a family, I will be able to provide for my daughters the same quality education that I received. Thank you, Grazie, Gracias, Merci Beaucoup, MSU!

Posted October 28, 2008
I am an alumna of the school. I am proud of the strong academics and I feel that the confidence I gained there set me up for success in college and career. And I made lifelong friends.

Posted October 28, 2008
As an alumna, I feel the Mt St Ursula provided me with a great foundation for college & grad school (I even used my Calculus 'cheat sheets' in undergrad). I am still very involved & feel that to this day, they provide students with a quality education.

Academy Of Mt St Ursula 1

Posted October 28, 2008
I learned more in public school than I did at Academy of Mt. Ursula. The school is over rated, a total waste of money.

Academy Of Mt St Ursula
330 Bedford Park Boulevard, Bronx, NY  10458
Last modified Academy Of Mt St Ursula is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Academy Of Mt St Ursula Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top