Bronx, NY

Posted November 14, 2008
Great structure and discipline

St. Peter & Paul School 1

Posted November 04, 2008
Im a student at this school and i am gradruating this year. I think the school is bad the only thing is that my math and science teacher really prepares us for highschool. But otherwise it isn't good

St. Peter & Paul School 1

Posted January 15, 2008
I recently graduated from this school. It is not a good school at all. There are absolutely no extracurricular activities, clubs, or sports. The teachers do not try to make sure that all the students understand the work. I was in that school from pre kindergarten up to grade 8 and Ive been on exactly 4 trips. The teachers do no tutoring. The gym/auditorium is very small, so we barely had enough room to run during gym class. I would not recommend this school.

St. Peter & Paul School
838 Brook Ave, Bronx, NY  10451
(718) 665-2056
Last modified St. Peter & Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Peter & Paul School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top