Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted February 01, 2016
I don't want to thank anyone I really will never judge a book by its cover ever again the school looks great but it's just caters to some not if you're struggling in areas

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted February 01, 2016
My son tells me all the time he needs more help and he never gets help

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted February 01, 2016
I feel it's a good amount of homework is ok I'm comfortable with it its the proper amount

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted February 01, 2016
I feel if they had more help for the child then they would have more determination

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted February 01, 2016
I feel that respect comes from treating all the children fairly and I don't think they do

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted February 01, 2016
I feel for the children that do great they treat better than the average student

Brooklyn Scholars Charter School 2

Posted February 01, 2016
They never here you out if your child is not doing well they don't have a lot of support for children with reading problems they have a lot of attitude this school the staff always

Posted March 04, 2015
The teaching staff really cares about the students. And they welcome parent involvement. They are constantly working to ensure that your child achieves.

Posted February 19, 2015
My son is a first grader at Brooklyn Scholars. My husband and I love the quality of eduaction there. This year his teacher left and he was without a stable teacher for a few months. Initially we were uncomfortable with this instability. However, we appreciate the fact that the administration was not willing to just find any replacement. They wanted an exceptional replacement. My son is excited about his new teacher and is doing great.

Posted September 15, 2014
My husband and I Love this school for our 8 year old daughter. Our daughter has been a student at Brooklyn Scholars Charter School Since Kindergarten and she excels every year. The teachers, the front desk staff and the principle are smart, talented, wonderful, friendly and they treat every student and parent with respect.

2635 Linden Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY  11208
Last modified Brooklyn Scholars Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooklyn Scholars Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top