Brooklyn College Academy 4

Posted June 25, 2014
This is a great school my son went here for one year but after coming from a larger school he did not like it so he moved with his dad and transfered. I think this is a great school for any student coming in as a freshmen as they won't feel lost and the smaller setting and student body is more welcoming. The school is very structured and the teachers and staff are familiar with each student since the school is small. Students also have the ability to gain College credits once they go to the Brooklyn College Campus in which i feel is a great opportunity.

Brooklyn College Academy 3

Posted June 18, 2014
For the most part, the teachers are fine. However, once the students get to campus, some of the "college classes " aren't taught by actual professors and most are entry level bc staff. The psychology professor, Amanda, my daughter told me is very good. And please have your kids be careful on social mediamedia, even private, because the school is small and worry about the personal aspects as well.

Posted December 15, 2013
I go to this school now and it is a great opportunity. It is fun with the people in it and its easy to make friends. By the time I enter college, I will be in my sophomore year. So that's less money to spend!

Brooklyn College Academy 4

Posted December 04, 2012
I graduated from here in 2006, it's a good school for those who want an unconventional high school experience. The teachers were good, and some prepared you for college. I'm glad to see it kept up the good work all these years.

Posted October 30, 2012
The teachers in this school are so kind and they make understand every thing. Also the staff are so friendly.

Posted December 23, 2011
I am a BCA freshman and I have to say that this school is great. I admit, that when I first joined the shcool I was mad that I had to follow strict rules and, that the building itself was so small. But now that I think about it, this school feels like a second home to me, it's small but that just proves how much more help you'll get here. Also, there are many great oppertunities at BCA that I know other schools wont give me, so I guess in simple words, BCA is the best!

Brooklyn College Academy 1

Posted December 15, 2009

Brooklyn College Academy 0

Posted October 14, 2009
I think taht the teacher and Administrative staff should spend more time with the kids that are struggling. More help is need. The sfaff is spending too much time with the A students only.

Posted October 10, 2009
This is a great school. The teachers help you and care for you. The dress code is strict but you get use to it. Anyway bca rocks !!!

Brooklyn College Academy 0

Posted October 06, 2009
Not my daughters 1st choice in HS picks but she is in the 10th grade there and wouldn't have it any other way........She is thrilled to be a student there and I love that they always keep me as a parent who does not have so much time to participate informed.

Brooklyn College Academy
350 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11218
Last modified Brooklyn College Academy is a Public school that serves grades 8-12
Brooklyn College Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top