Posted April 21, 2014
HSTAT is an amazing School! My daughter, who is a freshman is doing awesome and she has all the supports she needs to keep her focused and on track. Very happy with the curriculm and the teachers at TELE. GS Freshman Parent 2014

High School Of Telecommunications Arts And Technol 4

Posted August 09, 2012
HSTAT is an excellent school. I am a senior and will be graduating this year. Telecommunications has never failed to help me with school work as well as private matters. I am so grateful that I am a part of the school. Tele is a very upscale school and I recommend all students should attend. The teachers are extremely kind, respectful, kind, caring and funny. Every class that I have been in, was a fun learning environment. I will greatly miss this school with the addition to my friends and teachers. Telecommunications is a phenomenal high school that I wish every student can be a part of. Class of 2013 ! Whoo - hoo :-)

Posted September 06, 2011
This school is amazing! It was my first year in the school, and I had a tough time going in because I was scared to be moving from my middle school (a place in which I was very comfortable) to another school. My teachers and the staff did everything they could to help me. They made me feel like I belonged. The teachers are great, they took me from being a not so great math student, to a above average student. They are all so kind. There is nothing wrong with this school. I love it!

Posted June 17, 2011
I can't praise this school enough. My son is a special education student and has graduated on time with a regents diploma. Thanks to the teachers, advisors, counselors and everyone else involved, my son has grown as a person as well as academically and is graduating with a sense of confidence and a motivation to reach his goals. I am very thankful to Tele, its one of the best schools in ny.

Posted April 03, 2011
i amm almost done with my freshmen year and i have to say that this school is amazing with the challenging curriculum and the nice and caring teachers even though we do more work then other schools we get rewarded for that with an extra .25 credits for every class which really helps us in the long run and the teachers notice we do alot of work so they often reward us by not giving hw on the weekends

Posted July 16, 2010
The High School of Telecommunication Arts and Technology has a lot to offer to its students. Peter J. Sharp Program for PSAT and SAT prep, Saturday regent's prep program, MindsMatter NYC inc program, Theatre Development Fund s Scholarship program, Posse Scholarship program and other variety of stuff. As an honor student, Telecommunication has helped me so much in developing academic habits with the loads of homework and its tough curriculum. Tele has help me get into summer programs like Global works Fiji islands, JSA Stanford University and Princeton University, Columbia University Summer program, NYU Summer, and other programs. It is a great school and an awesome opportunity to be an honor student because of the programs available to its students. Thanks to Telecommunication, I got a full scholarship to a private institution, and I graduated with other high achieving students who went to georgetown, columbia, NYU, RIT, and other tough schools

High School Of Telecommunications Arts And Technol 0

Posted October 10, 2009
I honestly can say that Tele has never let me down. It has the type of potential that no other schools have. I've noticed that over the years, these other 'specialized high schools' try too hard, and compete just to get students that they can work like a dog. The High School of Telecommuncations Arts & Technology is a very well kept school with very high standards just like the students there. Everyone is respectful to eachother, etc. Tele sticks with their game, and never wants to compete, unless it's the sports teams =D. But I must say, that I could never argue against the fact that tele is a great school. It always was, and always will be. And now that it's my last year there, I am gonna be so bummed when I leave this place. My life basically started there. GO TELLEEEE! =D

Posted October 09, 2009

High School Of Telecommunications Arts And Technol 0

Posted September 23, 2009
The school has a reliable staff and does not take themselves for something they are not.

High School Of Telecommunications Arts And Technol 4

Posted September 23, 2009
We got a lot of homework which make our education better ! ALSO in Italian class is so much fun than i thought ~ :D

High School Of Telecommunications Arts And Technol
350 67th St, Brooklyn, NY  11220
Last modified High School Of Telecommunications Arts And Technol is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High School Of Telecommunications Arts And Technol Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top