Brooklyn, NY

Ps 41 Francis White 5

Posted April 17, 2014
This school has a phenomenal head start program that my son attends. The teachers are great and they are very attentive to the students.

Posted September 27, 2010
This School is a complete disaster. They are very disorganize and some of the staff are very rude. My daughter just started kindergarden at this school and is being such a nightmare for her i'm currently looking for a different school to transfer her to.

Posted May 04, 2010

Ps 41 Francis White 3

Posted February 16, 2009
Iam an Alumni of the school and well heres my perspective on it. The principle I grew up on was Mr. Waxler. Although it wasn't the greatest school of all time when he ran it, it was some structure to it.Then came other principles as the years progress and well it did'nt go quiet well. One thing I can say about this school is that it may not have the best security, best principle but they do have the best teachers and people, they are indeed a family that raised and taught me to never forget where I came from. They have so much hope and faith in the students and till this very day I still speak with them. It's not the school that's bad or community, it's the parent's. if you want something done or a change, do something about it, the teachers can't do it alone. =]

Posted August 14, 2008
As a parent I am not satisfied. There is a lack of leadership and discipline. There is a lot of potential for this to be a great school but the lack of courage and vision is detrimental.

Ps 41 Francis White 5

Posted February 02, 2008
I am a student attending public school 41 and I feel that the teachers are very skilled at their professions. Each teacher cares after their students as their own kids. The learning enviorment is is filled with education and learning.

Ps 41 Francis White 4

Posted December 06, 2005
Excellent on all counts especially the fantastic array of arts programs, including Saturdays. Teachers are highly dedicated. A vast improvement in Principal involvement since Sept. 2005.

Posted March 07, 2004
I feel the school needs more suppervision inside and around the school. The teachers seem not to help much with students who need special attention even try stoping the fights that happen there.

Posted August 26, 2003
I sent my children to this school because of the proximity to where I live, but the school is poorly run, little to no parent or community involvement, and I'm looking to move my children to a new school. I believe as a parent and fellow educator, I'm doing my children a disservice by keeping them there.

411 Thatford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11212
Last modified Ps 41 Francis White is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 41 Francis White Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top