Bad
Good

I am currently a sixth grader at P.S./I.S. 45K and I have been here since pre k. My teacher is Mrs. Cabral and my school is AWESOME!!!!!! Aaliyah :)

I graduated from p, s, 45 a long ,,,,,,,, time ago Ms Chin was my 6th grade teacher, she was wonderful as well as my !st grade teacher Ms. Hargrove. I guess I just wanted to say thank-you for all your encouragement and support,

I love this school for my daughter galensha saintilus in Ms.Polites class.This school changed her alot.

I'm proud to teach at this school. Administrators and teachers work together as a family to provide the best education possible to the students. Our parent coordinator goes above and beyond the call of duty to create special events at our school for the community. When my children are old enough to start school they will be going to P.S.45K.

Althoughthis school is rated a 4 it has exceeded that score on many levels. My son has attended this school since the 3rd grade an I have watched the school grow. The schools 5th grade overall test scores have exceeded the well know Phillipa Schuyler gifted and talented 5th grade for the 2nd year in a row!

This is the best school I have ever gone to.I mean the teachers are really conneting the the students and the students are really engaged the work.

this school is well organized and the students and teachers are well mannered and respectful

P.S 45 is in my opionion the greatest school my daughter has gone to. The teachers are very involved with their students, The principle's are amazing very caring and intrested in the progress of each child. The parent Coordinator is the best she really is involved with the children and parents she is patient and just wonderful. I would recomend P.S 45 to any parent with an elementry age child.

I would recommend this school to anybody. I love the fact there are not that many students and everyone knows each other and looks out for one another. The teachers and staff are so friendly and very informative. the principal is a little stuffy and needs to be more friendly but other than that the school is very , very good. the teachers actually care about the students and if there are any problems they call you right away and inform you immediately.

Last modified Ps 45 Horace E Greene is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.