Brooklyn, NY

Ps 45 Horace E Greene 4

Posted November 06, 2013
I am currently a sixth grader at P.S./I.S. 45K and I have been here since pre k. My teacher is Mrs. Cabral and my school is AWESOME!!!!!! Aaliyah :)

Posted December 03, 2011
I love this school for my daughter galensha saintilus in Ms.Polites class.This school changed her alot.

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted July 29, 2009
I'm proud to teach at this school. Administrators and teachers work together as a family to provide the best education possible to the students. Our parent coordinator goes above and beyond the call of duty to create special events at our school for the community. When my children are old enough to start school they will be going to P.S.45K.

Posted June 24, 2009
Althoughthis school is rated a 4 it has exceeded that score on many levels. My son has attended this school since the 3rd grade an I have watched the school grow. The schools 5th grade overall test scores have exceeded the well know Phillipa Schuyler gifted and talented 5th grade for the 2nd year in a row!

Posted May 25, 2008
This is the best school I have ever gone to.I mean the teachers are really conneting the the students and the students are really engaged the work.

Posted May 19, 2008

Ps 45 Horace E Greene 0

Posted February 14, 2008
this school is well organized and the students and teachers are well mannered and respectful

Ps 45 Horace E Greene 0

Posted January 25, 2008
P.S 45 is in my opionion the greatest school my daughter has gone to. The teachers are very involved with their students, The principle's are amazing very caring and intrested in the progress of each child. The parent Coordinator is the best she really is involved with the children and parents she is patient and just wonderful. I would recomend P.S 45 to any parent with an elementry age child.

Posted December 11, 2007

Ps 45 Horace E Greene
84 Schaefer Street, Brooklyn, NY  11207
Last modified Ps 45 Horace E Greene is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 45 Horace E Greene Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top