Bad
Good

GREAT SCHOOL...TEACHERS ARE VERY DEDICATED TO THE KIDS EDUCATION .My SON SO FAR LOVED ALL THE TEACHERS HES HAD.I ALSO LIKE THAT THE SCHOOL DOES THINGS LIKE MOVIE NIGHTS AND HAS LOTS OF PTA MEETINGS,GETTING THE PARENTS INVOLVED IS ALWAYS GREAT. IM GLAD I HAVE PLACED MY SON IN THIS SCHOOL :)

i love this school. i am in violin and the teacher were great.I like learning violin and i love my teachers !

This is an excellent school with excellent caring teachers. My niece who was a new arriver from China learned to read in a couple of months. It was amazing to see her reading. Her teacher Ms. Yee did an excellent job with her. My niece loves school and learned so much more than I expected.

My daughter has been in PS 105 since Kindergarden. She learned a lot from Ms. LaSpina's class. She taugher her how to think and read books. And Ms Chow also. She is my daughter's 1st grade teacher. Even she assign many homework daily, but she learns a lot. Special in math and writing.

I am a student in P.S.105. I love it! I am in band and Advanced Recorder group. I will join the chorus soon. Even if I have all these extracurricular activities, I still can keep up with my work. And the teachers are great!

Last modified Ps 105 The Blythebourne is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.