Posted August 21, 2013
My son is a student and I like this school. I wish parents would get more involved. I would recommend this school.

Ps 188 Michael E Berdy 1

Posted June 19, 2010
This is the worse school my daughter have ever attended she has went from an A and B honor roll student to making 2. Explaination from teachers is that no one get 4's unless they get 4's on everything. The staff at this school do not push students they only come in to do s job and do not care whether students get educate or not

Posted March 11, 2009

Ps 188 Michael E Berdy 1

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted August 14, 2008

Ps 188 Michael E Berdy 4

Posted May 29, 2008
This school is wonderful! My child has attended since kindergarden and is now leaving the second grade. She is in the Sigma program and her teachers are excellent. only thing is that they need a physical education class, but overall pure excellence!!

Ps 188 Michael E Berdy 3

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted May 10, 2005
- a staff

Posted May 03, 2005
Both my children have attended this school & I must say it is great. The teachers as well as all staff are very interested in the promoting knowlegdeable growth of children.

Posted November 30, 2004
I am a parent of a beautiful daughter that attends this great school. She is in the SIGMA program there. She has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Picagallo whom spends a great deal of time with her students and she takes out the time to speak with me after work hours from home when I want to ask about my daughter, Niya. P.S. 188 is a school that I would definitely recommend for parents to have their child attend.

Ps 188 Michael E Berdy
3314 Neptune Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11224
Last modified Ps 188 Michael E Berdy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 188 Michael E Berdy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top