Posted September 19, 2013
This school is great. I have a 4th grader and a kindergartner attending this school. The staff is great. My daughter is in the nest program and she is doing great. My son attened pre k and now he is in kindergarten and he loves it. New principal and the school is still great.

Posted March 05, 2013
My daughter is in the 5th grade, i am very satisfied with her overall performance. I have no regrets enrolling my child in this school. My child look forward to each school day. the principal and staff is excellent. PS 244 motivate my child to be a leader.

Posted December 04, 2008

Ps 244 Richard R Green 0

Posted November 19, 2008
My son Matthew is in the first grade at P.S 244. The staff is excellent and my son seems to be extremely excited about learning and attending class everyday. I am more then satisfied with this school's performance.=)

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted August 29, 2008

Posted April 25, 2008
My Daughter is in K and am surprise at the different thing that she learns e.g. matter. She is so excited about learning French. At five my daughter can spell the word 'favorite'. The principal is very encoraging and her teacher is very resposive to my notes. Excellent school.

Posted April 02, 2008

Ps 244 Richard R Green 0

Posted October 02, 2007
I have a child in Pre-K and I am overwhelmingly pleased with the education she is receiving. However, the Principal and Vice Principals have a long way to go before meeting that standard. They are disorganized.

Ps 244 Richard R Green 4

Posted June 05, 2007

Ps 244 Richard R Green
5404 Tilden Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11203
Last modified Ps 244 Richard R Green is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 244 Richard R Green Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top