Brooklyn, NY

Ps 288 The Shirley Tanyhill 3

Posted April 28, 2014
The best things about this School is the truly involved parent coordinator, Mr. Monroe and the awesome Heartshare beacon afterschool program and free heartshare beacon summer camp. The principal and the assistant principals all need to be changed. The teachers don't give enough homework and I'm always worried about my child falling behind but some of teachers are very involved and seem to enjoy their jobs.

Ps 288 The Shirley Tanyhill 1

Posted January 15, 2013
horrible school. unprofessional staff and for most the principle. they keep whats is suppose to pertain to the students. the whole staff needs to be changed

Ps 288 The Shirley Tanyhill 5

Posted October 23, 2012
good school with exselent teachers and good leadership, i'll be happy to send my kids back there nex year.

Ps 288 The Shirley Tanyhill 4

Posted September 07, 2012
The Teachers, Principal, and staff are great hard workers! This school is overdue its' recognition and just due rewards. I have witnessed some actions that I believe I would not ave hreceive from any other school. I hope this year accomplishments will be seen and appreciated!

Ps 288 The Shirley Tanyhill 4

Posted November 09, 2004
This school has done wonders with my children not only do the teachers and other school staff teach our children they show them respect which I feel you need not only teach a child how to read and write but how to respect each other.

Ps 288 The Shirley Tanyhill
2950 West 25th Street, Brooklyn, NY  11224
Last modified Ps 288 The Shirley Tanyhill is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 288 The Shirley Tanyhill Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top