Bad
Good

My daughter is in Kindergarten at the school and the level of work she's doing just boggles the mind. The school really challenges the kids and keep them competitive. My oldest graduated 2 years ago and was very well prepared for Junior High. The school teaches the subjects and also life skills from study skills to keeping organized... I LOVE IT!

Best school ever. So pleased with the education my two children have received. Every single teacher I have encountered has been phenomenal.

My daughter attend this school she love it. The teachers are great. I can't wait for my so to start there too.

This is one of the best elementary schools in Brooklyn. I graduated 5th grade the year of 2011. I was learning in this school since kindergarten and it gave me a great education. I really enjoyed it here.

My little brother loves this school! The teachers are hands-on and the school lunch is good (an inexpensive option - and surprisingly good for a public school price). the kids there are most often well-behaved, and they have amazing afterschool programs: from dance, to educational, to jazz. They are a little selective, and maybe hard to schedule, but the children REALLY love the afterschool programs

My daughter has been in the gifted program at P.S 312 since kindergarten. I love this school. It has such a warm, nurturing and loving environment(small setting). The teachers really care. This is an excellent school.

PS312 is truly a community school. Children who enter experience a warm, friendly and loving atmosphere. Teachers are very caring and they work very hard to ensure that every child is performing at their best. In addition the administration and assistants are very helpful and resourceful, providing parents with guidance when needed. The parent teacher association works tirelessly to ensure that the school is not lacking in additional funds and support. They enable the school to go the extra mile to provide services to the students. When my son walks through the doors at PS 312, I am confident that he will be in a loving and supportative environment that ensures he is performaning at his best and meeting his academic goals. PS 312 is his home away from home.

My daughter is now graduating kinder and this year has been such a pleasure. P.S. 312 has exceeded all of my expectations. Excellent school, so proud my daughter attends! The teachers go above and beyond for each and every student. Looking forward to the years to come.

I went to P.S. 312 in the late 80's and early 90's. It was a great small school with caring teachers.

MY DAUGHTER IS IN 4TH GRADE, MY SON STARTS IN SEPTEMBER, WE REALLY LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Ps 312 Bergen Beach is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.