Posted May 23, 2009
I was a forrmer student at St. Frances Cabrini School about 3 years ago. When I attended this school, I had a second family that I trusted to not only expand my way of thinking but to give me a different perspective on things. I walked away from this school with not only strong beliefs but also the concept of morality at heart. This is a wonderful school for any child to attend. Children grow or rather mature as time passes attending this school.

Posted January 13, 2009

Posted June 30, 2008
I am a former student of st. francis and I loved my experience as a student there. I miss the teachers! They were so great! Hope to put my children there someday. =0)

St Frances Cabrini School 0

Posted January 28, 2008
This is an excellect schools, the teachers really take a one on one approch to each child. It really feels like one big happy family. My child loves it. I was a student there 20 years ago and came back to the school, so my child could attend. Ms. Crafasi you are a doll.

St Frances Cabrini School 1

Posted October 16, 2007
Teachers arnt involved. Extermly disapointed. Waste of money. Transfering my child.

Posted January 31, 2006
- a administrator
A family atmosphere where teachers. pparents, and students work as a team.

Posted October 05, 2004
St. Frances Cabrini is a very good school. My son has learned a great deal... not only academics but aswell as mannerism, which I believe is a crucial part of growing up. The teachers are excellent, they're caring and loving towards the children and that i beleive set good standards and inables the childrens to want to learn. the only negative point i have to make is that the school does not offer afterschool program for working families. But, overall i have to give the school a A+. So to the principal and teachers of St. Frances Cabrini Thank you for making my son's educational expierence a rewarding one. Best regards A fulfilled Parent!

Posted October 05, 2004

Posted April 21, 2004
We have two children at the school. They love it because they feel valued and appreciated. The principal is very involved and caring. She knows each and everyone of her students. In fact, she knows practically every parent. We are very pleased with the services provided by the school. They are always looking for ways to help working parents with child care and afterschool programs. They are associated with the PAL program. My son loves it. All in all, I'm very happy to be able to provide my children with the opportunity of a better future thanks to St. Frances Cabrini. Thanks Ms. Crefasi and to your wonderful staff too. Thanks to Father Giovanni for being so great as well. God Bless Julio And Gladys Colon

Posted February 23, 2004
Good leadership, well rounded teachers, a good mixture of faith and education.

St Frances Cabrini School
181 Suydam Street, Brooklyn, NY  11221
Last modified St Frances Cabrini School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Frances Cabrini School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top