Brooklyn, NY
Before care: Yes

Posted August 30, 2011
I still remember when I went to that Guadelupe in 2005, I really used to hate it. They tried to take my favorite toy away, and always put me in the naughty corner, probably because I still didn't know English at all back 7 years ago. Now I'm 12 and I passed my New York State Reading test with a 4, and I just decided to share this now that I properly can. So if you have any other options other than this school, I really do suggest you reconsider them, this coming straight from a past student. Maybe they changed some of their ways, but if that same school principal is still roaming there, well just think it over again. It might end up not being worth it after 7 yrs.

Our Lady Of Guadalupe School 0

Posted February 21, 2010
My son has been in the school 3 years so far. I am enrolling my next child for pre-k 4 program. I love this school. He is so much more advanced than the children in the public schools in my area. I love this school and would recommend it to everyone with a child that is interested in a private catholic school.

Posted October 28, 2009
OLG pre k program is not adequate for any 3 and 4 year old. I removed my child half way through the year. There is severe lack of communication from the school to its parent base. Classrooms are not equipped with educational materials, mostly toys. I

Our Lady Of Guadalupe School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
OLG is truly a gem of a school!

Posted September 13, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009
My son is in the Pre K-3 program & he loves it. I love it. It is like another home & family.I know that I made the perfect choice the perfect school for my son. The best in the area!!!

Posted December 15, 2008
I think this school is great. I had attended this school for six years. Great teachers and activites.

Our Lady Of Guadalupe School 4

Posted October 06, 2008
I am a student at Our Lady of Guadalupe. I love the school and all my teachers, I have many, many friends, but I feel some of our classes have been cut down a bit because we switch to different classes and teachers. So have our Gym periods! I'm kinda upset about that, but OLG is still a great school. Our new principal is doing a fine job and shes soo funny! She really brings our spirits upwhen we hear her singing 'The Star Spangeled Banner' on the P.A.

Posted April 29, 2008
OLG is the best school, I'm proud of my daughters achievements and I'm very proud to say my daughter attends OLG. OLG has not only been a school to us it is also our second family.

Our Lady Of Guadalupe School 3

Posted March 20, 2008

Our Lady Of Guadalupe School
1518 73rd Street, Brooklyn, NY  11228
(718) 331-2070
Last modified Our Lady Of Guadalupe School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Guadalupe School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top