Posted April 10, 2014
My son attends this school he has flourished since being in here, we recently had him tested for public schools "gifted and talented" program he scored a 91 which is advanced im very happy with this school the teachers and the principal.

Posted February 06, 2014
Both of my children attend this school since early nursery. It is a loving environment with caring teachers and a wonderful curriculum. My children love going to school everyday and have made wonderful friendships. There is a strong form of discipline but in a healthy way not in a way that is intimidating to any of the children. This is a wonderful school with a loving and nurturing and challenging academic environment. My children and I couldn't be happier.

St Ephrem School 2

Posted May 15, 2012
Cliques, not only with children, but with the parents as well, silent bullying and bullying, some very mean spirited kids, highly unaccepting of kids who may be quiet, shy or a little different. Went to the school (teachers and principal) with genuine, real issues, never received any follow up calls regarding any them nor were they addressed. There is absolutely no accountabilty. Spoke with other parents, bullying within the school is not handled with authority and there are no absolutely no consequences in place at all. Upper grades especially. Seems the school is more concerned with money and what they do (academics, extra curricular) and how they are perceived then they are about the kids once they are in the school. My child has nothing but bad memories and is adament about not returning. I will not be returning my child to this unhealthy, uncaring environment.

Posted February 06, 2012
Both of my children go to St. Ephrem and love it. I have found the teachers to be great and the school has a wonderful warm environment to learn in. In addition the school has the many extras that I was looking for such as, an after school program, a comprehensive sports program and niceties like the Spring and Christmas student concerts that enrich the student's experience. I believe that my children are getting a first class education and the friendships that they have developed, shows me that they are developing academically as well as socially. I have no hesitation in referring other parents to this top Catholic Elementary school in Brooklyn.

Posted July 27, 2011
My siblings and I attended St. Ephrem, along with many cousins. We all made lifelong friendships. It offers an excellent, well-rounded education with a focus on not only academics, but athletics, art, health, spiritual growth, leadership and community involvement as well. A wonderful experience. Our parents all worked, but they were involved in our schooling through volunteering to be a monitor in the lunchroom. Teacher quality was high. If you got called to the Principal's office, it was for a good reason. Discipline was effective. Parents gave teachers permission to hold students accountable for their behavior.

St Ephrem School 4

Posted May 26, 2011
St. Ephrem has been a second home to our family since the first graduating class nearly 90 years ago. It has weathered many demographic changes in the neighborhood without compromising its academic standards. I credit St. Ephrem School with helping make both of our children into high school honor students and star athletes, with a drive toward community service. It is a wonderful community, where our whole family has found warm, long-lasting friendships with the other students and parents. St. Ephrem is the sort of classic, high quality, ethically-driven Catholic education that our neighborhood sorely needs.

St Ephrem School 0

Posted May 07, 2010
My sisters and I went to St. Ephrems and we have so many great memories of old friends and teachers. It was a wonderful time in our lives.

St Ephrem School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
It's like a big family. A very safe and friendly environment where everyone knows your name.

St Ephrem School 1