Herbert Hoover Middle School 1

Posted March 30, 2014
This is the worst school my child has ever attended. The bullying problem is out of control. I tried repeatedly to meet with teachers but nothing came out of it. The staff does not seem to be concerned with how the students feel emotionally. I was even ridiculed by some staff members when I voiced my concern over the problems we had. I had to pull my child out and home school her in her final year because the problem continued. Anyone who is considering sending their child to Hoover should reconsider.

Posted January 21, 2014
I really want to go to this school but Jefferson is closing and need students so I hope I can go to hoover

Posted June 25, 2011
My child truely enjoys this school. Great kids, great teachers and a great loving enviroment.

Herbert Hoover Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
It's a school of excellence, the Teachers are great! they just don't teach, they got the extra mile and care for their students. The parents are participatory and they have a great music program. the music teachers work real hard and continue to make it interesting year after year. Their annual Pops concerts is fun for the kids and the parents. The teachers pick music that is fun for the kids to play and they bring in exciting guests like Mark Wood from the Trans Siberian Orchestra and have workshops with the kids to keep their interest up and make it fun to play instruments.

Herbert Hoover Middle School 4

Posted November 07, 2007

Posted April 17, 2005

Posted August 10, 2003
This school has excellent leadership. Caring, innovative, and educated staff. My daughter enjoys going to school everyday and now my 2nd daughter looks forward to starting there soon. Such a great place to learn and enjoy!

Herbert Hoover Middle School
249 Thorncliff Rd, Buffalo, NY  14223
Last modified Herbert Hoover Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Herbert Hoover Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.