Buffalo, NY
Students enrolled: 1,097

Posted January 19, 2006
I am a student at tech would not want to be anywhere else. I honestly like I am getting one of the best educational opportunities availabe by being at tech. As a senior next year, I will be taking 5 AP classes only provided by tech. We have excellent programs, including sports and other music related programs and one of the best principal's ever. If I was a parent, this is the only school I would want my child in.

Posted February 15, 2005
A wide variety of extra-curricular activities and a great parents association! Every test passing rate and college prep quality percentage is WAY above normal levels.

Posted February 11, 2005
awesome school with wonderful teachers, amazing principal and high academic standards. many sports and after school activities too.

Posted June 27, 2004
Tech High is not only the best school in Buffalo but also in all of New York state. I attend the school and I've never felt safer or more connected to those around me. The education offered is extraordinary and the programs are one of a kind. Most of the teachers are really involved with the students and enjoy their job. Classes are fun, but not to the point where education is thrown out of the door. I'm sure that the school's biochemical engineering program is better than that of most community colleges. I'm grateful to know that I am a part of 100 years of excellence. Good luck to all incoming freshmen, and I recommend this school to anyone who cares about their future. But don't come if you don't want to work hard.

Posted March 03, 2004
I have 3 sons attending Tech. There is a tremendous amount of comfort for me. At Tech, Mr. Greco & Miss Schneider will take no baloney. Academics are very good to excellent, with few exceptions. No school is perfect. The teachers really care, they take time to speak to students and parents. My sons are blessed to be a part of this school. It is definately the best choice for my sons. They have a wonderful swimming team, 2nd to none! It would be wonderful if the budget were such that there could be more options for student activities. Ever since 9-11 no field trips, many cuts in functions. Parent teacher night should not be same night as Patron meeting.

Posted October 18, 2003
This is one of the greatest schools to attend. If you want your kid to get a great education, then this is the school for you. It is also a very friendly environment. This is one of the best high schools to attend in New York State, very challenging for students. I graduated from Hutch Tech in 1986.

Posted September 09, 2003
I was a student there, and graduated in the class of 2000. While I was there, safety was impeccable! The school was a wonderful influence on my life and I'm very glad to say I am a graduate of Hutch Tech.

Posted August 26, 2003
I graduated from the 'School of Excellence' in 1997, and I must admit that Hutch Tech is def. 1 of the top 2 schools in Buffalo. The staff is inviting and willing to help, and I thank many of my former teachers for that. I would recommend this school to any parent wanting the best for his child.

Posted August 22, 2003
My daughter is a junior at Hutch Tech. I am very pleased with the quality of education she's receiving. With the exception of private schools, I feel Hutch Tech is the best public school in Buffalo.

Posted August 22, 2003
Hutchinson Central Technical High School is the best public high schol in the city of Buffalo. Mr. Greco the principal is doing an excellent job. I love this school and would encourage every middle school student to achieve to get here. There should be more schools like Tech. The teachers care about their students which helps in every way imaginable. The students are the best. Its just a great school.

Hutchinson Central Technical High School
256 South Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY  14201
Last modified Hutchinson Central Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hutchinson Central Technical High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top