Posted March 11, 2014
We love this school! The principal, Mrs. Segal is wonderful. The teachers are all very involved and caring. I have a 5th grader there and she receives special education. This was an emotional time for us. Her teachers worked with us every step of the way. I would recommend this school 10x over.

Posted April 08, 2011
The Principal and staff at this school are wonderful and really care about the kids. I am happy my daughter has the chance to experience this school. There is always some wonderful activity being held and their reading program for the kids is excellent. I cannot say enough good things about this school.

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2008
I am a parent of two boys who have gone to the school. The principal is wonderfully dedicated and has very high standards. She is goal oriented and not afraid to try new things when it comes to the childrens academics and overall achievement. The school does need some updating physically and the gym programs could be more extensive and educational but all in all a great school for a small district.

Posted September 18, 2006
Both my boys attended WW School and I have nothing but praise and gratitude for the school and the staff who work there.

Posted September 09, 2003
Mrs.Cardosa, the principal is an amazing woman who amazes me with her abilities. She is kind, patient, and remembers not only every students but their parents as well. She is extremely involved with every aspect of the kids education and visits each class as often as possible and addresses any issues immediately.

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School
166 Halstead Avenue, Buffalo, NY  14212
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top