Buffalo, NY

Ps 27 Hillery Park Academy 3

Posted July 15, 2013
This school was once considered a dream school. I had three of my children graduate from there. The New Principal is a good people person yet the Assistant is evil like a Villian. The Teachers are understandable and as long as there's parent involvement all goes well. If they remover that Villian I will consider this the greatest school here in Buffalo. No one is prejudgemental except the asst. Principal so it will be hard unless you know how to demand respect. The Key is to let them know you care and they will show you how well they sparkle....I'd have that asst. principal removed if one parents word was all it took. But as long as you stay involved you will be satisfied. The teachers and counselors are amazing, they do their jobs as we would want them to...Minus that Asst.Villian.

Ps 27 Hillery Park Academy 1

Posted February 26, 2008
This school does not perform up to state average in Math and ELA assessments. If we continue to use the 'investigations math program the scores from the state assessments will continue to be below average, and this is evidence by the fact that even second graders cant do basic math ( addition, subtraction).. This school rates a 2 out of 10. I would like to see the administration review and address the academic programs so that our school could have a rating increase.

Ps 27 Hillery Park Academy
73 Pawnee Parkway, Buffalo, NY  14210
Last modified Ps 27 Hillery Park Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 27 Hillery Park Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top