Posted May 13, 2009
My daughter is in Pre-K and they are doing an amazing job! Very polite and helpful!

Posted December 19, 2008
Willow Ridge is the best school.. Everyone is very happy there. Ive recognized that the students are all very smart, responsible, caring, respectful, and kind! I have a Daughter in grade 3. Every teacher has been absolutely wonderful. This school is rated high, but I say its #1...

Posted February 04, 2008

Posted December 07, 2007
Great school for students. No child left behind here. Very carring and concerned for each child.

Posted March 14, 2006
I have 3 children at Wilow Ridge Elementary. Currently, they are in grades K, 2, and 4. What a great school. The teacher to student ratios are the best. I've had great experiences with all of the teachers there. I'm most happy about the sense of community. It's a smaller school and people get to know each other and their families. Another thing I'm happy about are the after school programs. The school offers free acitivities after school: tumbling, baton twirling, art club, etc. My children have done very well academically @ Willow Ridge, and I believe the school is rated amoung the top 20 in Western New York. It's not a wealthy school but a lot of middle class to upper middle class working families. No snobs! We have a new principle and he is very passionate about his job. Overall I'm very happy with Willow Ridge.

Willow Ridge Elementary School
480 Willow Ridge Drive, Buffalo, NY  14228
Last modified Willow Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top