Camden, NY

Posted September 02, 2009

Posted January 26, 2009
At camden there is a wide verity of students and we co-exist quit well i enjoy being here and am very thankful that the teachers take the time to help and explain things

Camden Senior High School 2

Posted May 13, 2008

Camden Senior High School 0

Posted July 05, 2007
I am a sophomore at Camden High School And i love it there. My freshmen year was amazing in camden. the teachers are so nice. and they really help you!

Posted June 14, 2007

Camden Senior High School 4

Posted April 27, 2007

Camden Senior High School 4

Posted May 03, 2006

Posted March 13, 2006
- a former student
I have attended many schools during my childhood and have only found that one truly met my educational needs. When I started attending Camden they took extra time to determine my learning disabilities and then made sure that I was in the classes that would provide me with the best education. Out of all the schools I felt that Camden s teachers were the only ones who truly cared, they went that extra mile to make learning fun and they made sure you felt comfortable with what you were learning. They want you to do your best and achieve your true potential. Camden gives all students an equal try to get into any extra curricular activities. If I had to choose which school district I would like my kids to attend I have to admit that Camden will always be my first choice.

Camden Senior High School 3

Posted November 01, 2005

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
The should have a FIRST Robotics team... it would be a great addition to thier great technology departrment.

Camden Senior High School
55 Oswego Street, Camden, NY  13316
Last modified Camden Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camden Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top