Copenhagen, NY

Copenhagen Central School 5

Posted January 30, 2014
This is the 3rd year my children have been attending Copenhagen, and I'm pretty sure words won't do this school justice. This is a rare, K-12 school, where everybody knows everybody, your children are truly valued by the staff, and the communication between teachers and parents is excellent. Small class sizes mean more 1 on 1 attention, and I sometimes feel as though my children have all the benefits of a more expensive private school. Sports programs that we've experienced are top notch for a school this small, namely the PeeWee girls basketball program and the youth soccer program. We are a military family that moves a lot and this is truly the first school that I wish we could remain at for the duration. Our girls are thriving and happy, love their teachers, and look forward to going to school every day. I highly recommend this school district to other military families relocating here (only 20 min. from post) and basically anyone considering the area. A close-knit farming community that is an excellent choice for your child's education!

Copenhagen Central School 5

Posted June 06, 2007
I really do love this school. My kids are finishing their second year here and I am completely satisfied. The school embodies all of the wonderful small town traits while still being very modern in terms of technology and teaching practices.

Copenhagen Central School
3020 Mechanic Street, Copenhagen, NY  13626
Last modified Copenhagen Central School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Copenhagen Central School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top