Copiague, NY

Great Neck Road Elementary School 5

Posted June 28, 2015
I attended this wonderful school from September 1970 to June 1973. I now live in Italy . I'd love to meet some school friend . thanks and hope someone responds

Great Neck Road Elementary School 5

Posted July 09, 2012
I love everyone and everything about this school. At all times there is someone ready to help or direct you to someone that can help you. My grandson will be entering the fourth grade this year. The teachers are all excellent and because of that my grandson is in the Tag program. The principle and his staff do an excellent job. The prnciple and assistant principle are hands on. They know all of their students Simply the Best!!!!!!.

Great Neck Road Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2012
My son is doing an exceptional job in this school He was recently excepted into a gifted program for the you at Long Island University. The principle and faculty have been a huge support in my son'd academic success

Great Neck Road Elementary School
1400 Great Neck Road, Copiague, NY  11726
Last modified Great Neck Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Great Neck Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top