St Mary School 1

Posted January 23, 2014
Where are the teachers who hold a MS in early childhood education ?? My daughter was referred to see a physiologist when the teachers are not even highly educated !!! GO GET YOUR M.S so our children will not struggle .. You have to know what your teaching in order for children to feel confident , and a M.S in literacy does not count , if that's what you have then stick to your subject and stop playing around in classrooms like you have the right education to help our children succeed at such an early age ....

Posted October 28, 2013
My daughter started at St. Mary's in the 1st grade. I remember taking their private tour before she started. I now enjoy being one of the parents that give tours during open house week. The faculty members of St. Mary school are dedicated, enthusiastic and determined to strive for the highest quality of education for our children. It is an atmosphere that I want my children in, knowing that they are surrounded by people who care when there are not home with their family. St. Mary school is like their "2nd" family. I know that my daughter is looking forward to high school next year, but a small part of her will remain at St. Mary's school....

Posted September 05, 2013
St. Mary School provides and excellent spiritual and academic environment. They set the bar higher than the schools in the area. The teachers strive to make the students accept nothing less than the best through hard work and dedication. St. Mary School is very committed to the community providing many opportunities for the students to give back to those most in need. The principal is strict but fair. He has led the school with tireless dedication for over twenty years. I love that the children have a uniform and specific hair and make up standards. The students are challenged with just the right amount of love and nurture.

Posted September 05, 2013
We love Mary School. Our child is receiving an excellent education, including education in our Catholic Faith. It is a nurturing environment for all children, with caring and skilled educators. St. Mart School is like our second family.

Posted August 31, 2013
Both my daughters attended St. Mary's in East Islip from Kindergarten thru 8th grade. From day 1 I felt like our family was part of a bigger family. The teachers continued to push and support the students to reach their academic potential & prepared them for achieving all their academic goals in high school. Parent participation was always encouraged. I always loved going to the school & witnessing the events the children participated in throughout the year. My daughters received a terrific education but more importantly they learned & had continued support in great values & morals.

St Mary School 4

Posted August 26, 2013
We are fairly new to the St. Mary School family but have been extremely pleased so far. There is a real commitment to the students. We appreciate the discipine, the personal attention, the extracurricular activities and the strong leadership. I have seen my child become a stronger student and an enthusiastic learner rather than a reluctant participant.

Posted August 25, 2013
St. Mary School is awesome. For almost 100 years, children from Long Island have received a quality education while building strong bonds with teachers, staff, fellow students, and the community.

Posted August 24, 2013
We are very happy with the education our children are getting at St. Mary School. The small class size allows each student to receive personal attention, and the dedicated teaching staff creates a family-like atmosphere. I am confident that a Catholic school is the most secure atmosphere for my children. Our kids are very happy here and they are flourishing both academically and socially under great leadership and excellent teachers.

Posted August 23, 2013
St Mary School is a wonderful school. My son is very excited to go back to school in September. He is very happy at school. The teachers he has had thus far have been wonderful and really care about him. The school offers a variety of programs and the teachers, students, parents and staff are all really involved in making the school a great place.

St Mary School 2

Posted March 13, 2011
It is not the students or the school and it's ativities that is the problem it is somewhat the teachers. Alot of the teachers are pleasent and caring while other have favorites and only care about their favorites and are mean and rude to the others. You would be better of going to a public school if you do care about the people who are with you and teach you all day every day. The school,A+, The students,A-,The activities,A++, The teachers,D-.

St Mary School