Elmsford, NY

Posted September 08, 2014
The school so far has met my expectation as a parent. I am really hoping the school gets the name and fame that it standouts any other school around the neighborhood and makes every parent proud of the school.

Posted May 14, 2008
Elmsford is one of the few districts in lower Westchester County that has a public pre-k program. And what a wonderful program it is. It is my understanding that the current teacher has been teaching pre-k at Dixson for years and over that time has developed a well rounded, highly enriched beginning education for 4 year olds. I've had first hand experience with the pre-k program and have watched my child thrive in this environment.

Posted January 12, 2006
I think Carl Dixson is a great school filled with teachers that care. My daughter has been in the school for two years and I feel that it is a top notch scool. They are incredible with communicting to the parents with up-coming events and general information.

Carl L Dixson Elementary School
22 South Hillside Avenue, Elmsford, NY  10523
(914) 592-2092
Last modified Carl L Dixson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Carl L Dixson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top