Covenant Love Community School 4

Posted March 04, 2014
We are so pleased with our son's pre-K experience as a student at CLCS. He is excited to go to school each day and has grown in leaps and bounds socially and intellectually this school year. The staff is amazing and the students show extraordinary compassion for one another. I observe 7th graders positively interacting with younger students on a regular basis. This type of role modeling and moral character development is a valuable part of the CLCS experience. Student/teacher ratio allows for individual attention and promotes an environment conducive to learning.....and it shows!

Posted November 28, 2012
My kids love this school and their teachers. We love that groups are small and each kid gets a lot of personal attention. One of mine receives speech therapy right at the school. I personally love that the teachers work with each individual's strengths, interests, skills, rather than putting them into a one-fits-all box where you fit or you don't. Staff and faculty both are very caring, very communicative and approachable. It is a great investment for their future. Now they also offer after school care which is vital for us since we both work full-time. I can't wait at the end of the day to hear how much they've learned and see how much they've grown spiritually and academically.

Posted October 17, 2011
It has been a wonderful experience for my daughter through middle school. Classes are very small. It provided wonderful blend of quality academics with Christian emphesis, with very personal attention from teachers/staffs and manageable experience for my middle school child to work through interpersonal/social relationships developement, which is so hard for middle school girls. Staffs are so so so caring. I cannot say enough about love the staffs has for kids. Sung Smith

Posted March 14, 2009
We are so pleased with the dedication and care that goes into the education of our two boys at Covenant Love Community School. School is challenging and interesting, and the curriculum is Christ centered.

Covenant Love Community School
1768 Dryden Rd, Freeville, NY  13068
Last modified Covenant Love Community School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Covenant Love Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top