Bad
Good

We moved into the district when my kids were in 1,2 and 5th grade. My kids were well below grade average and had been bullied at their old school. Big Tree staff are excellent!! Even though 2 of my children repeated a grade, the staff works hard, communicates my children needs and my children are happy and learning! My children peers and other parents are nice and friendly. I wish I could give 10 stars rating because Big Tree Elementary is EXCELLENT!

The staff, from the principal, to the teachers, to the secretaries, are so welcoming and friendly. The kids are great as well. And it doesn't take much digging to find this school is a Blue Ribbon School for the U.S., and consistently performs well on state assessments! I don't think you can ask for much more from a school! If the taxpayers are smart, they will continue to support this school and district.

Big Tree Elementary is fantastic! Great teachers, great principle great students. The foundation that they've been taught will serve them for a lifetime.

they are fabulous with the children and with the parents and grandparents. The principal cares and shows she cares.

The best school for my children. I was tied up in talkiing about the school on the last rating I forgot to rate it! It was nominated for the Blue Ribbon award (Washington D.C.). The only school in Western New York to be nominated and one of 19 in New York State. Testing results are at the top and the staff, teachers, pincipal & parents are very dedicated.

WOW is all I can say. My son has been at Big Tree since 1st grade. The staff is VERY hands on. You will find the Principal out at the buses everyday talking to the kids. The teachers are amazing, Mr Phillips is probably the most dedicated, enthusiastic and amazing teacher we have ever encountered. AAA++

Last modified Big Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.