6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 20, 2013
Gersh academy has been the most beneficial place that my son has ever been too. He is now going on his third year here and always comes home with a smile on his face. For the first time in his life my son has actual friends.The field trips that they have are not only fun but therapeutic as well, with the equestrian program being his most favorite , along with his cooking class. These are the things along with the support of all his therapies ,that has been helping my child grow. His teacher communicates with me weekly, he has a blog that that reminds my child of his homework when he forgets what he needs to do, I mean what more can I ask for, My son is autistic and forgets and so many other autistic children. Gersh is our second home and we would not trade it for the world.

Posted October 28, 2012
Gersh Academy is an AMAZING school! My son attends the Glen Oaks Campus, as a 6th grader. He started there this past September. He is a student in Gersh's "I Am I Can " program. My son has gone from a frightened and apprehensive child, to a happy child, eager to attend school. The Principal, Mrs. Gagliardi, the teachers, and the staff are all wonderful, caring people. The nurturing, therapeutic environment, has literally changed my son's life, and mine as well. We are very grateful to Mr. Kevin Gersh for having the vision for this program!

Posted June 17, 2011
This school is wonderful! Nurturing and therapeutical to all of its students. It provides a calm and peaceful learning environment to children on the spectrum.

Gersh Academy