Posted August 26, 2013
I love attending ABGS Middle school the Scholl sis huge most of the children there are very nice and the teachers and principals really care for us I almost cried when I found out that I almost had to go to a different school and I think the school would have the same effect on any child that gave the school a chance

Posted April 10, 2012
The Teachers are kind and do try to help us students to do are verey best .There are many kind kids there too.The Teachers also try to push us to be better then we are. the only problem is that some of the students dont take school cereous enuf or is too cereous about school.

Alverta B Gray Schultz Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
my 7th grade 13 year old son is being educated properly

Posted March 17, 2010
good honors and perfect academics

Alverta B Gray Schultz Middle School 3

Posted December 08, 2008
I go to abgs middle school and it is fun. You learn alot. They have amazing teachers also. Also they have good ways to build your college resume like law club,young entenpeners,and CATS(community active tigers).The school isnt bad its just about a few bad kids.But by the way it is a wonderful school

Alverta B Gray Schultz Middle School 1

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted October 14, 2007
Its a really good school academically, but the students sometimes have conflicts.

Posted September 05, 2007

Posted December 19, 2006
- a former student
A.B.G.S middle school is not that bad as people say theres a little bad everywhere you go.When I went to the school I loved it there.I came in new and the students and teachers was very nice to me and I loved it there if you send your children there they would love it to.

Posted March 02, 2006
- a former student

Alverta B Gray Schultz Middle School
70 Greenwich Street, Hempstead, NY  11550
Last modified Alverta B Gray Schultz Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alverta B Gray Schultz Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top