College Preparatory Academy For Mathematics And Sc 4

Posted March 16, 2013
We finally have a decent and educated leadership in hempstead that they care about their students and are making a diference.The principal Mr. Artiles and all his group of teachers are really making the children discover and work their full potencial ,the passing rat so far is from 26% to 82% It is really a difference Great Job and stay on

College Preparatory Academy For Mathematics And Sc 4

Posted November 08, 2012
As a parent I feel that finally my son is motivated to reach for academic excellence. This academy is very engaged with my son and he tells me how his principal knows who he is by name and how comfortable he feels to just go to his office and have a conversation with him. I have met Mr. Artiles and I think that is the best administration I seen in hempstead in the 10-15 years. There are a lot of changes going on, like they got a new superintendent now and there are lots of rumors going on. The only thing I hope is that they recognize talent and allow Mr. Artiles to do his thing.

College Preparatory Academy For Mathematics And Sc 5

Posted May 28, 2012
Great education going in this small school. I do not know why they do not have better PR. This is like a secret in Hempstead. My child feels challenged and that he is receiving a great education.

College Preparatory Academy For Mathematics And Sc
201 President St, Hempstead, NY  11550
Last modified College Preparatory Academy For Mathematics And Sc is a Public school that serves grades 9-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
College Preparatory Academy For Mathematics And Sc Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top