Holland Patent, NY

Holland Patent Middle School 4

Posted May 09, 2008
I am a former student of Holland-Patent Middle and found the school for the most part enjoyable. The teachers loved what they did, and the students could be very friendly once you get to know them. I had moved from Atlanta and wasn't ready for such a small school all at once. It had also appeared that the school was not used to receiving new students and took me two days to get my schedule. The building itself is almost too out-dated to be a school, although it was beautiful. Overall it is an older school, but it does have some redeeming qualities, they may just be a little harder to see.

Holland Patent Middle School 4

Posted August 24, 2007
I am a current student at Holland Patent Middle School and find this school very enjoyable. Some of the students can be a bit judgemental but its definitely easy to make friends. The bathrooms arent well kept, the security needs room to improve. The teachers are wounderful and keep us up on the latest news and what we can do to help and get us ready for our tests. Overall Holland Patent Middle school is an awesome school to attend and I planning on sending my children to it as the school improves!

Posted May 20, 2006
Our life is based around Holland Patent schools, We have 3 children one in each school. this district is awesome!

Posted April 04, 2006

Posted June 05, 2005
I am not a parent I was once a student attending H.P.M.S and it was the most enjoyable time of my life. I moved at the beginning of 8th grade and I wish I didn't have to. I still keep in touch with many of my teachers and all of my friends. The teachers are tough but fair and really care about their students. I feel I can give you a more honest look at Holland Patent Middle School because it is my school - my home. If your children have the privilege of attending this school they will meet such wonderful people and will truly find happiness. I marked the parent involvement as a 2 because the parents really aren't that involved - the school teaches us responsibility by allowing us to take part in our own future and activities - trust me it makes it so much fun!

Holland Patent Middle School
9601 Main Street, Holland Patent, NY  13354
Last modified Holland Patent Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holland Patent Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top