Bad
Good

I actually go to this school and it is great and you get todo anything you want before I came to ironde quoit I went to number 7 school and it wasn't that good so i,left in the middle of 4th grade

my child attends this school and is a sensitive child and we have had no major issues with anything. Don't get me wrong there was a couple of small issues that were taken care very quickly by Mrs. England and other staff. The teachers and staff my child deals with daily are great. Only down fall is needing a ID to pick up your child 1 day then not another and then to needing it again. I get the whole protection thing but when your child is standing there calling you mom and telling the person that's my mom I mean really give me a break. Suggestion have copies of the parents IDs on file so when they come to pick up the child and don't have their ID there isn't a problem...

If they cared about their students and the parents then maybe.... horrible! They have no respect for our children. I have no choice but to give it one star otherwise it won't let me post this. they get no stars!

No parent should even consider sending there child to this school; if they do care about their child. East Irondequoit Middle School as well as the school district is one of very low standards and low class in character among a majority of students. Most teachers and administrators are unprofessional. In an environment of bullies, low education standards, and no morals implemented in many students, I find it hard to believe any intelligent student or parent would send their kid here. I attended Bishop Kearney High School and found that it is one of the greatest schools and is an "unsung hero in Rochester" (as recently stated by local billionaire Thomas B. Golisano. People judge the school based on looks but it is by far the 'top' performing high schools in western New York. You do not need to be wealthy to send your child there. There are scholarships and financial aid available. East Irondequoit should be a frowned upon school district and private schooling should be a priority to all parents for their children no matter your faith.

EIMS, is a great school my son gets enjoying his teachers and his peers. First of all for those you say that this school has bullies and fights every school has them the problem is there is no respect in this country my son knows right from wrong I believe if we start discipline from home it will continue though school and life. GREAT JOB EIMS KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMS is almost a new school. Its very technology advanced and the building looks brand new. There are many extracurricular activates and sports. The school band is one of the best in the city. However, there is lack of academic motivation from teachers and staff members. Principle and vice principles don t seem to care as much as they should. The school tends to have many cliques and bullies. School fights happen on a regular base. If you are sensitive I don t suggest attending this school. There are some very bad teachers and some really great ones. The counselors aren t much of a help. Overall EIMS is an okay school but it needs to improve immensely to be a good school.

the vice principles don't care. no one minds their own business, not even the teachers. its really annoying. theres way too much drama and there are way too many bullies. i would not recommend going to this school.

EIMS is an excellent school. My son has had a great time there and has done very well academically. There are many extra-curricular activities; the music program especially is terrific. My child feels safe at school and enjoys the teachers.

EIMS is okay. I'll say, students can get away with like everything, because some of the teachers don't care. Other teachers care about the well being of the students and actually will pay atttention to what goes on. A lot of the teachers at EIMS are amazing, and are so kind and loving aloong with strict when they need to be. I love the teachers, the school is okay. and i think if it was out of other schools in the area, pick this one. :)

I went here and was VERY disappointed with what i had to deal with everyday. Not only were MOST (usually its only a small amount) of my peers bullies or maniacs most of the education that i received in my years (03-06) was almost always review weather it be LA, math or french. The only good thing i have to say about this school is it is quite technologically advanced with giant projector screens in every classroom.

Last modified East Irondequoit Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.