Bad
Good

We were delighted with our two children's experience at Hommocks Middle School. They were both approaching their middle school years with slight trepidation (different school; lockers; different classrooms for different classes; bigger school; etc.) but they adapted very quickly, in part thanks to the school's nurturing environment. The curriculum is solid, the teachers are very good and caring, the facilities are very good, and the arts / music programs are outstanding. We could not have been happier.

All of my children had a wonderful experience at Hommocks. The district does a really great job of transitioning elementary school kids into high school bound students. Plenty of fun mixed with plenty of learning...a really healthy balance.

I absolutely love Hommocks. I couldn't have asked for a better middle school experience for my son!

My son has had a wonderful experience at Hommocks. The teachers have been amazing. The sports program is terrific. The music programs and school musical is top rate.

Hommocks is horrible. If you care about your children at all, do not send them there.

Hommocks somehow works magic and turns middle school into a great experience for a really amazingly talented and diverse population! You hear so many "I hated middle school" stories...well, I can say all four of my children have LOVED Hommocks! The teachers were fantastic, the facility is amazing-pool, ice rink, state of the art theatre....! Great trips to Washington DC etc....so many avenues to explore at Hommocks that prepare you for the next big step at the High School. Highly Recommend.

Hommocks is an excellent school. My daughter is learning so much from all of her teachers. Not only is she experiencing academic success, but she is able to thrive musically because of the wonderful music program.

I love hommocks schools . They even have a swimming pool.

My son had a terrible experience at Hommocks. Whether it was the school or the middle school years themselves, I can't say for sure. The Hommocks staff hardly cared about my son's difficulties. All I know is that once he got to high school, my son started to recover and he is now doing great. He hates the memory of those Hommocks years.

Middle school is a difficult time for many children and I found the teachers and administrators at the Hommocks to be very thoughtful in their approach to what works for this age group from both an academic and social standpoint. I found my children to be well prepared to enter our H.S.

Last modified Hommocks School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.