Posted November 06, 2014
All of my children had a wonderful experience at Hommocks. The district does a really great job of transitioning elementary school kids into high school bound students. Plenty of fun mixed with plenty of learning...a really healthy balance.

Posted August 21, 2014
I absolutely love Hommocks. I couldn't have asked for a better middle school experience for my son!

Posted November 09, 2013
My son has had a wonderful experience at Hommocks. The teachers have been amazing. The sports program is terrific. The music programs and school musical is top rate.

Hommocks School 1

Posted April 15, 2013
Hommocks is horrible. If you care about your children at all, do not send them there.

Posted July 09, 2012
Hommocks somehow works magic and turns middle school into a great experience for a really amazingly talented and diverse population! You hear so many "I hated middle school" stories...well, I can say all four of my children have LOVED Hommocks! The teachers were fantastic, the facility is amazing-pool, ice rink, state of the art theatre....! Great trips to Washington DC etc....so many avenues to explore at Hommocks that prepare you for the next big step at the High School. Highly Recommend.

Posted September 26, 2010
Hommocks is an excellent school. My daughter is learning so much from all of her teachers. Not only is she experiencing academic success, but she is able to thrive musically because of the wonderful music program.

Posted August 17, 2009
I love hommocks schools . They even have a swimming pool.

Hommocks School 3

Posted March 14, 2009
My son had a terrible experience at Hommocks. Whether it was the school or the middle school years themselves, I can't say for sure. The Hommocks staff hardly cared about my son's difficulties. All I know is that once he got to high school, my son started to recover and he is now doing great. He hates the memory of those Hommocks years.

Posted March 03, 2009

Hommocks School 1

Posted June 24, 2008

Hommocks School
10 Hommocks Rd, Larchmont, NY  10538
Last modified Hommocks School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hommocks School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top