Posted May 16, 2014
The school is terrific! The administration is strong and supportive of students. I have three kids in the school presently and they love it. They are learning and enjoying it and that is the goal. The school gives plenty of opportunities for the kids to be involved in many after school activities. The overall atmosphere is friendly and respectful. Parents are always welcomed in the school and kids are well taken care of and trusted which gives the kids self confidence. MS67 is a gem!

Posted October 28, 2013
Louis Pasteur Middle School 67's standards have become more strict. This year, our school has gotten new textbooks, and they are no longer thick. The curriculum is adapted to the New York State Common Core Standards. MS67 is one of the greatest schools you could ever attend.

Jhs 67 Louis Pasteur 4

Posted September 10, 2013
This school is awesome! but, lots of people push others and that in the first couple of days, you don't feel really comfortable and not so happy.

Posted September 20, 2012
The leadership and teaching of MS 67 is highly commendable! Having graduated from MS 67 in 2012, I am proud of my principal and my teachers for their contribution in giving me such a strong foundation so as to feel comfortable in a competitive high school. MS 67 maintains a high quality of standard in every respect, whether it is through challenging academic programs, friendly atmosphere, dress code, or after school talent programs. Bravo MS 67, keep it up!

Posted August 23, 2012
this school is seriously great! I'm going into eighth grade this year and I can honestly say that this school feels like home to me. We're getting a stricter dress code this year and everyone complains about it but I personally dont care. I'm going to hr so sad when I have to leave. I think that this school has the total package! Amazing facilities, great teachers and academics and fantastic students. Of course there are some misbehaved kids but doesn't that happen everywhere? I hate such an emotional attachment to this school and everyone in it. The teachers are reliable and smart and they're just as friendly as they are strict. I love this school in its entirety. Definitely a reccomended school for everyone looking for three unforgettable years.

Jhs 67 Louis Pasteur 2

Posted January 24, 2010

Jhs 67 Louis Pasteur 4

Posted December 10, 2009
From the point of view of a student who graduated with flying colors from the Magnet program, I cannot see any reason why 67 should get below a 3 star rating. I was incredibly involved in the assemly-making process, since I monitored for Ms. Dolan, one of the fantastic and amazing teachers at 67, and I saw more than enough gold service cards and received enough deep paper cuts to know that much of this school is neither lazy, nor educationally unprepared for any tests they are required to take. The challenges were great for most of the other kids in my grade last year, but the four star rating is due to a deep-seated loathing of the kids who have infected my favorite school with their high self-opinions and disgusting habits. I'm glad to know, though, that teachers are taking actions against these ridiculous troublemakers who ruined my final year.

Jhs 67 Louis Pasteur 1

Posted November 16, 2009

Jhs 67 Louis Pasteur 0

Posted November 08, 2009
I'm an 8th grader at 67 and I love it. Most of my teachers have been great and the students have been nice. I wouldn't have gone to any other Middle School

Posted September 30, 2009

Jhs 67 Louis Pasteur
51-60 Marathon Pky, Little Neck, NY  11362
Last modified Jhs 67 Louis Pasteur is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jhs 67 Louis Pasteur Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top