Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 04, 2016
Excellent teachers. Caring environment. The students are learning the subjects while enjoying their time in class.

Posted April 26, 2014
This school has a very positive environment. My daughter has flourished academically with the help of her teacher this year. I'm so happy we moved to Miller Place! It is one of the best decisions my family has made. Thank you Sound Beach School!

Sound Beach School 2

Posted February 14, 2012
I am very disappointed with my daughter s school right now. I am not sure we are heading in the right direction. It should be all about the children and less about the teachers. Parent s need to get involved more shame on you.

Posted August 06, 2008
The best school district. Moving here was the best decision I have ever made for my children.

Sound Beach School 4

Posted April 21, 2007
During my three years at what was once Sound Beach school I truly enjoyed my time there. I had some of the best teachers around, with find academic programs that help children with reading and math problems. I was one of those students. With the help from great facilities and teachers I am where I am today. The programs in the arts and sports are a realy enjoy to be apart of. If you want a place to send your children where you want them to be safe, you have picked the right school.

Sound Beach School
197 North Country Road, Miller Place, NY  11764
Last modified Sound Beach School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.