/ School Profile
New York, NY

High School For Language And Diplomacy 5

Posted August 02, 2015
This is a small safe school that works to provide students with solid academic base to help them become college and career ready. It is shared campus so the issues are largely about shared gyms and cafeteria. The teachers are caring and willing to help and guidance counsellors are very kind.

High School For Language And Diplomacy 1

Posted July 22, 2015
This school lied to everyone that this school is the best high school that you will ever experienced. I went to this high school and my experience at this school is the worst. The teachers gave the students a very easy assignments that even a third grade students can finish the assignments. I remembered that one of the assignments that my teacher gave it to me is to turn a fragment sentence into a complete sentence, using the word "because," "but," and "so." I also remembered that my teacher gave me and my classmates a worksheet that has an outline for the paragraph, and the teacher taught us how to write a paragraph in general. I was so shocked and very disappointed because everyone at this grade level knows how to write a paragraph in general. Plus, this school is very unorganized. Few months ago, a gym teacher was absent for some reason. The students who have gym weren't being notified by the school staff, other teachers, nor the principals that the students have to go somewhere, like stay in the science classroom for the time being. At that time, I was one of that students who have gym and wasn't being notified by the school staff or adults in this school that I was being assigned to go somewhere. One more thing, this school lied about the extracurricular activities that they have. One is chess. No one from this school has ever heard that this school have chess. So clearly, this school lied that they have chess. Another thing that this school lied is that they have Japanese for foreign language. Again, no one from this school has ever heard that this school has Japanese for foreign language. I do not recommend anyone to go to this high school. I've been there and trust me, everything that I said in this review is true. Right now, I am so happy that I got accepted into another high school and I am going to that school as a sophomore.

High School For Language And Diplomacy
40 Irving Place, New York, NY  10003
Last modified High School For Language And Diplomacy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High School For Language And Diplomacy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top