/ School Profile
New York, NY

Ps Is 116 William C Hughley 2

Posted June 23, 2013
I don't see anything special things about this school. Most of the school administrators( not teachers) actually doing nothing. If you want to get something done with them, I am assure you , you need to go to school 02 or 03 times for same thing. very bad thing is they can't keep their appointments too. No one is responsible for anything. They always pass the ball to other person. It is very bad country like America. They need to do their duties at very perfect. That is why they have being paid. They will make their school very bad gradually. Plssss, look at your school administration staff and trained them properly to deliver better service to community. They can do that with the proper guidance. Do not let them work like fools and irresponsibly. One of the most worst place is student lunch room. It is like a place of smugglers.The teachers who taught for my kids are excellent. Basically I think the teachers are good.

Posted December 11, 2009
29q116 has a great principal where administration and teachers go far beyond the walls of our learners into the community to work with parents too; because we know it takes a village.

Posted October 01, 2008
This is one of the worst school in the world this school as no time for the kids. They show no respect to anyone I have 1 child in this school he has been picked on and everything i took him out as fas as I can.

Posted April 29, 2008
I have twin daughters that attend this school. Im thankful that their teachers are wonderfull and caring. But, This school is the worst i've seen in years. There's no Disiplin and no Respect toward the teachers. Parents please lets work together so that our children won't be labled as Those children when we take our kids out of the district to schools that are far more advanced academically. I'm one of the parent's that are moving my kids to a far better area and great schools.. Good Luck P.S.116 Faculity and Students.

Ps Is 116 William C Hughley 2

Posted December 12, 2006
My son has been in this school for 3 months so far and I had more than my share of complaints. There is a totally no existent gym program. May I even mention the total lack of activities for the students. There is a real problem with the lack of organization in the school. Although they do try something has to give in very soon. I will have my son go to another school within the next month. The children also have no respect for teachers and each other. Please lord I pray for todays youth. Parents we need to get together to save our youth.

Posted February 28, 2006
I had two boys attending this school, and eventually I ended up removing them because the school is zoo to say the least, and the staff doesn't want to take any responsiblity for the existing situations within the school. There's alot of students behaving poorly and instead of focusing on what's causing the behavior, and helping the student, they want to medicate the student.

Posted January 10, 2006
My son is currently enrolled in this school. My own personal views is that I don't think the school care about it students like it should. My son deserves to be in a school that I think could give him more of the education that he deserves.

Posted April 30, 2004
I am disappointed at the chaos that goes on in the school. Lunch periods are a disgrace, with children running around everywhere and having food fights. There needs to be some reorganization at the school, from administration to staff.

107-25 Wren Place, New York, NY  11433
Last modified Ps Is 116 William C Hughley is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps Is 116 William C Hughley Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top