K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Paul School 5

Posted April 04, 2015
St. Paul is changing for the better. The new principal is really trying hard to put our school on the map. My children love the school and I do too.

St Paul School 1

Posted March 28, 2015
This school is not good at all. I don't like this school because it has this reading program and you have to take quizzes on a book you just read. Just letting you know, I could like reading books, but here, they just force you to read. And if you don't read and take quizzes, then you fail and the reading just puts all your subjects grade down. I want to say more but there's lots of things to say. I don't recommend this school.

Posted December 28, 2013
Recently enrolled. Not happy with the school at all. 5th Grade teacher is great at expounding responsibility, none of which he seems to take himself. My son needs a bit more special attention and I though that the school would provide this when I visited them initially but this is not the case. They are a bit behind the times, the office does not check emails daily and whereas the school says they put the homework online for parents to check, they do not. I'm looking to change my son's school now. It seems nice but it is not a very efficient or parent-involving school.

Posted September 24, 2008
I just transferred my two boys to this school from St.Helena in the Bronx and I am so pleased! The education is better, there is a music program and other extra curricular activites that never existed at St.Helena. The tuition is reasonable and is definately a better option for me than public school. The staff is readily available and the principal has an open door policy. The afterschool program is staffed by responsible adults who actually help the children with their homework assignments. I intend to keep both my boys in this school until high school!

St Paul School 4

Posted June 07, 2008
My daughter just entered an upper grade in the school this year and I am very happy with the education she is receiving. I also love the sense of the community that you find in this school.

114 East 118th Street, New York, NY  10035