Posted September 09, 2014
I graduated st.elizabeth and honestly they gave me the best 10 years of my education and life. Best school in the world! Everyone is friendly and it's just amazing I wish they had a high school connected because my life would be complete. You should send your kids here no doubt best school ever.

Posted July 20, 2013
I graduated from Saint Elementary School in 1993. It was a great foundation to my high school, college, and graduate education. I look back at the time at Saint Elizabeth as confidence building years both academically and spiritually. If they have any of the same teachers, especially Ms. Lorica, at this school, then I highly recommend it. The only area that really needed improvement was technology. It sounds like there is a computer lab now.

Posted June 13, 2012
Great Academics, a little over the top with discipline but an excellent school overall! Highly recommended.

Posted January 06, 2011
EXTRAODINARY! SUPERB! MAGNIFICENT! My two boys attend Pre-K 3 & 4. My 3 and 1/2 year old is bright but had poor concentration. His teachers are out of this world, he is so advanced and is well behaved as well as spoken. This school really produces young academic over achievers.

Posted November 27, 2010
I have been going to St. E's since pre-K. Now I an currently in the 7th grade, each of my teachers have been supportive and helpfull of each of us. I am apart of many extra curricular activities, and with the superioreducation at this school I have kept my grade up. My brother has also graduated from this school and now in a wonderful high school. it has excellent teacher/staff, strong principal/school leaddership, and challenging academic programs. that is why I will recommend this school to other students.

Posted October 20, 2009
I recently changed my children from St. elizabeth to annunciation School. I must say saint elizabeth school is one of the better schools in the city. This school diciplines and educates their children. The only reason why we left was for traveling purposes, lukily for us we found another good catholic school (annunciation). St elizabeth principal and asst principal are great educators. this school will be missed.

Posted November 09, 2006
Simply the best Washington Heights has to offer. My child has been attending since the age of 3 1/5 for Pre-K wrap around program and currently in Kinder and we love it. My husband is in the service and they have been our support grp. From the teacher, counseler but most important to Sister Eileen who's at the door to welcome each child every morning. Due to my busy schedule my child attends the school's extensive after school program and have nothing to worry about. They assist with the school work, with religion and or simply keeping a smile on my princess face. It's worth the small fee. As for teachers involment you can not ask for more. The teacher would reach me any time she feels she needs my support to better educate my daughter. When it comes to school work and or behavior. If I reach out she there!

Posted May 23, 2006

Posted March 13, 2006
The school is great for young kindergarten students. Very emotionally supportive. Great afterschool program. Somewhat regimented but I'm sure this accounts for its smooth operation. Only drawback is its frequent halfday programs. Typically 2/month and short notices (You get the schedule for the month at the beginning of the month - inconvenient for working parents). Even though the homework seems minimal my daughter seems way ahead for her age, and she comes home grasping so much of what is taught. Very respectful and professional environment

Posted January 23, 2006
Great School. This is my daughters 2nd yr. Teachers are very naturing. Great program and afterschool program is fantastic.

St. Elizabeth School