PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated st.elizabeth and honestly they gave me the best 10 years of my education and life. Best school in the world! Everyone is friendly and it's just amazing I wish they had a high school connected because my life would be complete. You should send your kids here no doubt best school ever.

I graduated from Saint Elementary School in 1993. It was a great foundation to my high school, college, and graduate education. I look back at the time at Saint Elizabeth as confidence building years both academically and spiritually. If they have any of the same teachers, especially Ms. Lorica, at this school, then I highly recommend it. The only area that really needed improvement was technology. It sounds like there is a computer lab now.

My child attended the first grade there, and HATED it. The academics are horrible, and the teachers are not very involved or kind. It was one of her least favorite experiences. She was just SO BORED!

Great Academics, a little over the top with discipline but an excellent school overall! Highly recommended.

EXTRAODINARY! SUPERB! MAGNIFICENT! My two boys attend Pre-K 3 & 4. My 3 and 1/2 year old is bright but had poor concentration. His teachers are out of this world, he is so advanced and is well behaved as well as spoken. This school really produces young academic over achievers.

I have been going to St. E's since pre-K. Now I an currently in the 7th grade, each of my teachers have been supportive and helpfull of each of us. I am apart of many extra curricular activities, and with the superioreducation at this school I have kept my grade up. My brother has also graduated from this school and now in a wonderful high school. it has excellent teacher/staff, strong principal/school leaddership, and challenging academic programs. that is why I will recommend this school to other students.

I recently changed my children from St. elizabeth to annunciation School. I must say saint elizabeth school is one of the better schools in the city. This school diciplines and educates their children. The only reason why we left was for traveling purposes, lukily for us we found another good catholic school (annunciation). St elizabeth principal and asst principal are great educators. this school will be missed.

Simply the best Washington Heights has to offer. My child has been attending since the age of 3 1/5 for Pre-K wrap around program and currently in Kinder and we love it. My husband is in the service and they have been our support grp. From the teacher, counseler but most important to Sister Eileen who's at the door to welcome each child every morning. Due to my busy schedule my child attends the school's extensive after school program and have nothing to worry about. They assist with the school work, with religion and or simply keeping a smile on my princess face. It's worth the small fee. As for teachers involment you can not ask for more. The teacher would reach me any time she feels she needs my support to better educate my daughter. When it comes to school work and or behavior. If I reach out she there!

Last modified St. Elizabeth School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8