Posted June 02, 2014
Wonderful, supportive atmosphere at this school. Definitely moulding young men and women into outstanding men & women with emphasis on awareness of the world outside the upper eastside. Strong academics, nurturing environment. Strong college prep & guidance. Don't confuse with the grade school around the corner .......

Posted May 12, 2012
Great school that guides students on the right paths of life. Loyola does not only encourage students to be academically and professionally successful, but it also encourages students to open their eyes to the rest of the world. Through its religious and service programs, Loyola students become more conscious of the world around them and strive to improve that world in their own lives everyday.

Posted January 04, 2012
I am the happy and proud father of 2 kids that are currently attending Loyola School, and I cant even enumerate the many reasons I am extraordinarily enthusiastic about Loyola and what they have done for my kids. Loyola has molded my kids into exceptional, confident individuals. They act and think like winners. They are eager to learn. They love Loyola. They love going to school. And they are looking forward to attending great universities soon. I only wish more kids would have access to places like Loyola School.

Posted June 28, 2011
I'm an alumna and I can't say enough good things about my time at Loyola. The curriculum is challenging, the teachers are caring and the students are actively involved in their own education. I was especially affected by the Jesuit mandate to make the students into men and women for others -- it affected the way that I look at everyday situations, even now nearly 10 years later.

Loyola School 2

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted July 02, 2008

Posted April 14, 2008
We transfered from a top private school for a faith based, co-ed education and found the academics to be very rigorous but in a nurturing, positive environment. This is an extraordinary school.

Loyola School 3

Posted January 28, 2008
Loyola is a very good school. I have been very happy with the currciulum and philosophy of the school for my youngest son. My son would not have survived the academic and disciplinary demands of Xavier High School, which was honestly my first choice for him, but I now feel I made the right decision in as far as alleviating pressure to learn and perform in a nurturing Jesuit environment. I am a tad bit disappointed that they do not carry a football or hockey program for my son, but overall, for a small school, I am happy with the overall product.

Posted December 28, 2007