9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Wonderful, supportive atmosphere at this school. Definitely moulding young men and women into outstanding men & women with emphasis on awareness of the world outside the upper eastside. Strong academics, nurturing environment. Strong college prep & guidance. Don't confuse with the grade school around the corner .......

Great school that guides students on the right paths of life. Loyola does not only encourage students to be academically and professionally successful, but it also encourages students to open their eyes to the rest of the world. Through its religious and service programs, Loyola students become more conscious of the world around them and strive to improve that world in their own lives everyday.

I am the happy and proud father of 2 kids that are currently attending Loyola School, and I cant even enumerate the many reasons I am extraordinarily enthusiastic about Loyola and what they have done for my kids. Loyola has molded my kids into exceptional, confident individuals. They act and think like winners. They are eager to learn. They love Loyola. They love going to school. And they are looking forward to attending great universities soon. I only wish more kids would have access to places like Loyola School.

I'm an alumna and I can't say enough good things about my time at Loyola. The curriculum is challenging, the teachers are caring and the students are actively involved in their own education. I was especially affected by the Jesuit mandate to make the students into men and women for others -- it affected the way that I look at everyday situations, even now nearly 10 years later.

My daughter graduated from Loyola High School in 2006. She did not attend the elementary school and yet received an excellent education. The teachers, head-master and all of the staff were thoroughly dedicated and very competent. The support she received at Loyola enabled my daughter to achieve an almost perfect score on her SAT s. The curriculum was very well-rounded, offering an abundance of AP courses, while also developing my daughter as an artist with wonderful Art and Drama programs. Participation in Loyola s many and constant volunteer efforts and experiences such being able to compete with a first-class Debate Team made for a very well-prepared and well-rounded student. Upon graduation my daughter had acceptances to Yale, Brown, Columbia, Stanford, Vassar, Georgetown and a half-dozen other great universities. This was true for most of her classmates as well. I credit Loyola for nurturing my daughter and enabling all her future accomplishments.

We transfered from a top private school for a faith based, co-ed education and found the academics to be very rigorous but in a nurturing, positive environment. This is an extraordinary school.

Loyola is a very good school. I have been very happy with the currciulum and philosophy of the school for my youngest son. My son would not have survived the academic and disciplinary demands of Xavier High School, which was honestly my first choice for him, but I now feel I made the right decision in as far as alleviating pressure to learn and perform in a nurturing Jesuit environment. I am a tad bit disappointed that they do not carry a football or hockey program for my son, but overall, for a small school, I am happy with the overall product.

Last modified Loyola School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12