Posted September 20, 2011
my daughter has been enrolled here for only one month and the transition has been so easy the staffand sister Mary have been great

Holy Cross School 5

Posted June 22, 2010
My daughter attended Holy Cross for 3 years. As a public school teacher for over 15 years I can tell you that the leadership shown by the administration is second to none. Academically, the school is very solid. The staff makes sure that the children succeed and always keep the parents informed on the academic and personal growth of the children. My daughter is a perfect example she was an average student at most while attending public school. The public school bureaucracy had even hinted that she had special education needs . Well, let me tell you that my daughter made a 360 degree turn as soon as she started attending Holy cross. She did extremely well in all city and state tests and was accepted to one of the elite private high schools in the city! Her passion for school and her overall attitude was greatly enhanced. Great School!

Posted February 22, 2010
I am very grateful to the Holy Cross staff and their commitment to the students. My son is new to NYC and struggled at the Public School in our neighborhood. This is his first year at Holy Cross and his whole attitude about school, homework and tests have changed. He is motivated to do his homework and his grades have improved beyond expectations. Moreover, he's proud of his achievments and this has impacted positively on his self-esteem. This is a very supportive environment for kids but it's also strict and this has been invaluable for my son.

Holy Cross School 1

Posted November 24, 2009

Posted November 02, 2009
This is my daughter's first year at Holy Cross School and she loves it. The teachers, and all the staff, really are wonderful. They genuinely seem to care about the kids. I was a little put-off at first by some of the comments about the lack of extracurricular activities and such, but given the size of the school and the student body (mostly commuter kids) it is understandable and the truth is they do the best with what they have. I love this school and hope to keep my daughter there for as long as possible.

Holy Cross School 3

Posted October 11, 2009

Holy Cross School 0

Posted November 21, 2008
My son is in Pre K and it is only November and he can now write his first and last name. He knows the days of the week. The months of the year. The pledge to the flag. Many new songs and so much more. I could not imagine that they could motivate a child to learn so much in such a short period of time. He asked me two weeks ago if he could go to this school forever. I love Holy Cross. My daughter is in fifth grade and the teachers go that extra mile to ensure she understands what is going on. A+++++ school

Posted September 10, 2008
I have two children at Holy Cross . Most students at this school are commuter kids, parents who work in the area and want to have their children closer to them during the day. The teachers at HC are wonderful! My children love going to school. Sister Mary and all of the teachers are always available to discuss student progress issues or concerns. They all show that they are here to help and guide your childs education. The only thing i wish there was more of is extra curricular activited, but i think that is absent due to the student body structure. Most kids attend the aftercare program because parents work so ther isnt any room for after school sports etc.

Holy Cross School 1

Posted August 21, 2008

Holy Cross School 3

Posted August 21, 2008
I have 2 children in Holy Cross. My oldest graduates this year. What impresses me the most is teachers stay for a long time. They form a bond with students and their parents and are truly concerned for the welfare of the child.

Holy Cross School