/ School Profile

Our Lady of Good Counsel 0

Posted March 15, 2009
I am very pleased with the solid academic curriculum at this school. My child is performing above her grade level.

Our Lady of Good Counsel 0

Posted February 19, 2008
This school does not teach the right tools needed for future generations and if your student are struggling in this school then it is not the right school for your student

Our Lady of Good Counsel 2

Posted August 25, 2003
- a former student

Our Lady of Good Counsel 4

Posted August 25, 2003
i've had 2 children at 'olgc' the principal is just wonderful, he is easygoing, down to earth and very approachable. my daughter is now 21 yrs old and in college but there are quite a few teachers still there that tought my children. you cannot get any better than the teachers at this school. they are tops in my book. the school has a warm welcomimg feel, but it is not without it's glitches, more parent participation is needed, and more fun activities such as concerts plays, etc. but otherwise I was and still am grateful to the faculty of olgc.

Our Lady of Good Counsel
323 E 91st St, New York, NY  10128
Last modified Our Lady of Good Counsel is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady of Good Counsel Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top