/ School Profile

Posted May 02, 2014
This is an Amazing school, transferring my girls from public school ps 194 was the best decision I made in my life. I noticed a change of behavior & grade performance. The teachers really care about your child's success in class.

St. Charles Borromeo 3

Posted September 03, 2012
I am an alumni of this school, but that was in '97 and at that time they didn't have a kindegarten, but it was a good school nonetheless, but recently during my school search for my own 6 yr. old I was told by parents "the school is not what is used to be" I'm not sure if its because of the lack of nuns and priests there, but I was told to look elsewhere

Posted May 09, 2008
My daughter has been going to St. Charles since kindergarten and she is about to graduate next year. We will miss the teachers and how they worked with the students. My youngest daughter is just starting shes coming in from St. Marks. St. Charles helped her approve her grades from a 75% at St. Marks to a 93% at St. Charles! This really is a good school

Posted February 21, 2008
I love St.Charles it's the best school that ever happen to me.I was there form K-7 grade and I think that it was and still is a good opportunity for young peopel like myself.

Posted January 16, 2008

St. Charles Borromeo 2

Posted October 29, 2007

Posted September 15, 2007

St. Charles Borromeo 4

Posted June 11, 2007
I like this school so much. It offers very strong academic structure. Testing every week to keep the children on track. My son is doing very well. However, after school program needs more help. Kids dont have much curriculum. After they finish with their homework, there is nothing much for them to do so they ran around most of the time roughhousing. I hope they bring in arts & crafts and music or dance to keep the children more occupied.

Posted June 16, 2006
- a former student
As an alumni of St. Charles, I can honestly say they set me on a path of success. At the time they were just beginning to sprout into extracurricalar activities but there academic programs were A+++

Posted May 18, 2006