K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school has been apart of three of my childrens lives. it helped them get into some really good schools. My youngest daughter came from a charter school and she was not prepared for what this school had to offer. Now she is more confident in herself since she's been at this school.

This is an Amazing school, transferring my girls from public school ps 194 was the best decision I made in my life. I noticed a change of behavior & grade performance. The teachers really care about your child's success in class.

I am an alumni of this school, but that was in '97 and at that time they didn't have a kindegarten, but it was a good school nonetheless, but recently during my school search for my own 6 yr. old I was told by parents "the school is not what is used to be" I'm not sure if its because of the lack of nuns and priests there, but I was told to look elsewhere

My daughter has been going to St. Charles since kindergarten and she is about to graduate next year. We will miss the teachers and how they worked with the students. My youngest daughter is just starting shes coming in from St. Marks. St. Charles helped her approve her grades from a 75% at St. Marks to a 93% at St. Charles! This really is a good school

I love St.Charles it's the best school that ever happen to me.I was there form K-7 grade and I think that it was and still is a good opportunity for young peopel like myself.

I like this school so much. It offers very strong academic structure. Testing every week to keep the children on track. My son is doing very well. However, after school program needs more help. Kids dont have much curriculum. After they finish with their homework, there is nothing much for them to do so they ran around most of the time roughhousing. I hope they bring in arts & crafts and music or dance to keep the children more occupied.

Last modified St. Charles Borromeo is a Private school that serves grades K-8