PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter has been in this school since Nursery, i have absolutely no regrets. I just wished they did more trips witht he students and not shelter them to just the "Queens" area, they need to expand and learn more about historical areas in Manhattan.

This was my daughters third year here at Sacred Heart and we could not be more pleased with her progression and growth. This school is dedicated to the community and it shows in the children who go there. I look forward to my years to come involved with the school and my daughter's progression until she graduates.

The school is very good. when you compae their test scores to others, it is one of the best. My son started from nursery and now he is in Kindegarden; he loves his teachers. Althought he complaints a lot about them being too strick but I van tell he adores them because he always remind me during Christmas to send a card to all his teachers, from nursery to kindergarden. The teachers are great, they tried very hard to help the kids and teach them. Althoight it is a bit expensive, but my husband and I tried our best to keep sending him with God's blessing.

The faculty and staff really do care about the children. I receive updates on how my son is progressing and he loves it!

My children as well as myself and husband all love this school. The teacher, staff and principal are very welcoming and always do their best for each child. They all go the extra mile for the children. They really care about their students, our children. My children have done so well Thanks to Them!

Very good tuition price. Although a bit over crowed i might say. The education is ok, not the best though.

Last modified Sacred Heart School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8