/ School Profile
New York, NY

University Neighborhood High School 5

Posted June 23, 2014
This is a great school, it provides extra help for after school and also helping us ready for regents and SAT.

University Neighborhood High School 5

Posted May 26, 2010
THIS IS MY SONS THIRD YEAR AT THIS SCHOOL. I LOVE THE ATTENTION GIVEN TO MY SON BY HIS TEACHERS. ALSO I MUST SAY THAT THE SAFTY IS SO FAR IN THREE YEARS THE BEST I'VE SEEN. I HAVE NO PROBLEM RECOMMENDING THIS SCHOOL TO ANYONE..

University Neighborhood High School

Posted September 24, 2009
We may be a small school but we have the mind and compacity of a whole football field filled with loyal fans.

University Neighborhood High School
200 Monroe Street, New York, NY  10002
Last modified University Neighborhood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Neighborhood High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top